As you might know I currently photograph with a Nikon (D800 and D610) kit, a fuji kit and a Analog kit. In the Up coming weeks I am planning to give you a view in my bags! This week the first Bag is the Think Tank Retrospective 7 with my Fuji camera gear.
Think Tank Retrospective 7 Bag
I must start to say that I love Think Tank bags. I have three off them and use them everyday with out any problems. The way they are layed out is really showing they are not only made for photographers, but also by photographers!
The first thing I like about the bags are that these bags are spacious. I have tried other bags, but the way the Think Tank camera bags are layed out is genius. It is easy for on the go and to get the gear you need fast. Also they are low profile. The retrospective series is also really low profile. The Retrospective series really look like regular "Hey, there is no expensive gear here" messenger bags.
The front flap has also a silent mode. You can flip up the velcro so you can open it up without any sound. Handy during weddings! The only downside is that the flap is lose.
The bags also have a high level of comfort. You can walk around with them for a long time without your shoulder is getting sour.
Now what's in it?
Well it's my Fuji gear bag, so I have all my Fuji gear in it. This is really my everyday with me, reportage/low profile kit.
- Fuji X100: My first Fuji camera, and I love it, especially the leaf shutters which is so silent and great with flash!
- Fuji X-Pro1: This is my workhorse Fuji camera. I really like the whole range finger/Leica style
- Fuji X-E1: This is my back up for the X-pro1 and I use it a lot for the behind the scenes video.
- Fujinon 35mm 1.4: This is my main lens for the X-pro1. It is a 50mm equiv, and great street en reportage lens
- Fujinon 56mm 1.2: Great lens for portraits!
- Fujinon 18-55mm 2.8-4: This lens I mainly use with the X-E2 for video.
- YoungNuo YN-560: Great inexpensive flash!
- Cactus V5 Triggers: For remote triggering of the flash
- 2 chargers: For charging the batteries on the road
- Back-up batteries
- Extra SD-Cards
- Business Cards
- Blower: For cleaning the sensor
- iPad Mini (not pictured)
- Back-up charger for my Phone
Well that's what is in it! Next time I will take you through my Think Tank Airport Airstream bag with my Nikon kit!